Prices are per week. SAVE £100: two consecutive week stays
multiply the weekly rate by two and deduct £100.
02/10/10 - 26/02/11 £199
26/02/11 - 28/05/11 £299
28/05/11 - 25/06/11 £399
25/06/11 - 27/08/11 £599
27/08/11 - 01/10/11 £399
01/10/11 - 25/02/12 £199
A refundable deposit of £100 is payable to cover accidental breakages
and will be returned at the end of your holiday
'Getting to the Vendée'
'Where is Lairoux'
'More things to do in the Vendée'
Things to do
The Vendée and its surroundings are full of interesting things to do:
if soaking up the sun on one of the Vendées golden
beaches, (just 15mins away), seems too hectic, and relaxing in the
quiet tranquility of the garden is just too relaxing for you, why not
try one of the following visits:
This part of the Vendée has been
won from the sea over the last two centuries. Consequently the 'port' of
Luçon is now somewhat distant from the sea, but cyclists will appreciate
the flat countryside with little traffic to worry about (bicycles are available
to hire subject to availability). Many preplanned routes exist including
the 'Route de Vignes' around Chasnais.
- Jardin Dumaine at Luçon - garden/park
- Chateau de la Cour d'Aaron at St
Cyr sur Talmondais
- Chateau de Guignardiére at Avrille
- Chateau de Terre Neuve at Fontenay
- Abbé de Maillezais - ancient abbey
- Menhir's at Avrillé - Prehistoric
- Motor museum - St Cyr sur Talmondais
- Kamok distillery at Luçon
- Futuroscope at Poitiers - futuristic
- Puy de Fou - theme park of Vendéen
- La Rochelle - port, with impressive
aquarium, and boat trips to and around the islands of Ré, d'Oleron,
and Aix as well as the sea fortress of Fort Boyard.
- Mareuil-sur-Lay wine productions